By Aly Walansky
Are you the countdown? Valentine’s Day fast approaching, and Head of Romance at Hallmark Cards, Kendra Keller certainly knows a thing or two about romance and what we really want on Valentine’s Day.
We have some tips! Here are some tips Kendra reveals the romance that will make the top of the class is Valentine’s Day:
* A Valentine’s card, if beautiful, elegant, traditional or distasteful, is considered the most important element to receive the Valentine’s Day, do not neglect a single touch! Upload photos to one of our custom Valentine’s cards to be very special.
* A homemade gift shows thought, consideration and creativity along the lines of homemade muffins, a personalized photo frame (so you can frame your thoughtful personalized Valentine’s card, of course!) Or a delicious three-course dinner for extra brownie points.
* What you write on your personalized card on Valentine’s Day, says more about your relationship what you buy.
* The custom messages and private jokes show the opening and the ability to be honest about your feelings, but remember to keep it clean as people may well end up reading!
* If you want to write a poem, to avoid channeling their inner cheese and remember you do not have to rhyme to be romantic – so just give it a try. If you want a hand out our online Valentine ‘s Day range always have a couple of options to choose the verse.
* Dream dates are all about personal details and not just be about food and drink, and splash the cash!
* Personal hygiene should be a given, but a little effort (a nice new shirt / haircut / new underwear) will not go unnoticed and get extra brownie points boys and girls!
* A homemade food, foot massage, bubble baths and even agree to watch football / Desperate Housewives are all activities that are easily accessible and as effective as love hearts and roses.
* Why not create a personalized invitation to the date to be really different?